- 1 Why You Have To Choose a Pasta Bar In Your Wedding?
- 2 Menu For Wedding Pasta Bar
- 3 How Much Is The Pasta Bar Wedding Will Cost?
- 4 What Are The Most Common Recipes Of Pasta In Wedding?
- 5 Conclusion
Weddings are the time to treat your guests to appetizing food, and a wedding pasta bar can be a perfect idea. Get to know more about this food corner here!
There are several ways to organize your wedding to make it stand out impressively, letting your guests feel the same excitement and joy as you are.
Amongst these ways, turning a typical food corner into a spaghetti bar is one of the most favorite choices. Why? As the majority of weddings always serve the same type of food, the guests possibly feel bored towards those dishes that result in a wastage of food. In such a case, something common but always being favored over time like spaghetti surely surprises them!
Scroll down to learn basic information about how to build up a wedding pasta bar to mark this important event of your life, as well as offer the participants good times joining in!
Why You Have To Choose a Pasta Bar In Your Wedding?
The foremost reason to organize this type of food corner for your wedding is that spaghetti is the optimal dish to serve at crowded events.
To almost everyone, budget is always the top concern when holding a special occasion. Spaghetti can solve this problem for you. Compared with other food served in a massive amount, it is much more reasonably priced. Though the least expensive, spaghetti is among the most delectable and easy-to-eat cuisine at the party because it is a daily served dish.
Furthermore, thanks to its diversity, this food is nutritious and adequate to keep your guest full until the end of the party.
You can display numerous ingredients in the bar, and then your guests can decide which one to eat based on their preference. No matter which culture and nation your guests come from, they can customize their favorite dish.
In terms of decoration, a pasta bar for weddings can make the vibe more colorful and lively with the diverse colors from the ingredients. Private house rent for wedding to get a spacious space if both the bride and groom house are small houses or rented houses.
Menu For Wedding Pasta Bar
The menu at a wedding party should follow these orders: appetizer, entree, and dessert. Let’s begin with a recipe for appetizers.
Cherry Tomato Pasta Salad
- Short pasta
- Pepper and salt
- Cherry tomatoes
- Virgin olive oil
- Slightly cook the noodles. Make sure that they are cooked but keep their firmness.
- Slice the tomatoes
- Shred and mince pepper, salt, garlic, and basil. Combine them all with olive oil in another bowl.
- Toss them with the already made seasonings
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
- Wheat spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- Virgin olive oil
- Chili flakes
- Slightly cook the spaghetti. Make sure that the noodle is cooked but still firm.
- Fry chili and garlic in olive oil
- Take the spaghetti out and wait for it to dry. Remember to keep the cooking water!
- Mix the noodles with fried garlic and chili. Then, stir the mixture.
- Moisten the dish by adding cooking water
- Add cheese (optional).
Greek Chicken And UuniFetaPasta
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Small pieces of cooked chicken breast
- Chopped basil leaves
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Lemon juice
- Dried oregano
- Slightly cook the noodles with olive oil. Make sure that the noodles are cooked but still firm.
- Take them out and wait for them to drain.
- Toss it with all the prepared ingredients together inside the pan. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper at last.
Cappelletti With Peas
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut onion into pieces. Then, put them into olive oil for 5-minute saute
- Mix the recently sauteed with peas.
- Boil the mixture with broth or water.
- When the water reaches the boiling temperature, add cappelletti and salt in.
- Stir well and regularly.
- Apply cheese if the cappelletti and peas are well cooked.
How Much Is The Pasta Bar Wedding Will Cost?
Pasta bar wedding costs vary due to different factors, so there’s no fixed price. However, you can look up these figures as a reference:
According to our experience, a bar that is adequate to serve about 20 guests won’t cost you more than 200$. Carrying out a simple calculation, each guest at the wedding will have an equal to or less than 10$ serving at the bar.
Particularly, the 200$ is mostly for additives like meatballs, shrimps, or chicken. The expense on the spaghetti itself and sauce is of no concern.
Apart from the main dish, you can offer your wedding guests side dishes like salad or bread. Each salad serving may cost you about 1$. On the other hand, bread combined with butter is just around 0.5$ per serving.
Considering everything, if you are going to hold a wedding reception at a spaghetti bar, you should be ready to spend about 12$ per serving at the bar.
What Are The Most Common Recipes Of Pasta In Wedding?
As mentioned above, you should organize the dish for the wedding following the order: appetizer, entree, and dessert. Moreover, we have shared with you the brief recipe for each dish. If you still want more dish options for the wedding, here you are:
- Cherry tomato pasta salad
- Spaghetti with garlic and olive oil
- Greek chicken and feta pasta
- Italian pasta with peas
- Cream cheese pasta
- Garlic mushroom pasta
- Oven chicken and linguini
- Walnut sauce pasta
All common dishes require simple and readily available ingredients, so that you can find them at any local grocery store. Additionally, the methods to process these dishes are easy. Even home cooks can properly process a delicious dish from these recipes at any level.
Vegan guests can also enjoy some of the food if you remove the cheese!
Organizing a wedding pasta bar is beneficial for both the hosts and the guests coming to the wedding. Thanks to the diversity in recipes, the affordability in price, and the availability of ingredients, it is always the note-worthy dish to hold a food corner at a wedding.
This post has shared the fundamental information about having this type of food corner regarding its benefits, price, and variations. Following these recommendations, you may have a wonderful and impressive food corner at your wedding.